Sunday, April 11, 2010

Unforgetable Dates

10 April 10
I was hanging out with my Prince... everyone called him "police"...
We're out at 11.30pm to have our breakfast+lunch+dinner+supper (together in one) cuz both of us sleep whole day and eat nothing...
He brings me to a mamak stall at damansara... woww... so many people there....
Well, after having our foods, we ordered a La'Shee'Shaa....
hehe.. guess what is that thingy??? it tastes nice by the way.... XD
We talk a lot that night.... starts from the first day he saw me until today when we're sitting here together.... haha... he's a crazy and funny guy...
Police is a cool guy with a big ring on his finger and wristbands on his wrist.... hmm....
he looks like a rocker, but in real life he is... cuz he is a guitarist in a metal rock band.... ^^
He sent me back at 5am.... XD

*donno since when i become his "cindyrella".... (:

11 April 10
Today i was very tired.... i woke up at 2pm as i promise to go out with...... errrrmmmm..... let's call him apek... lol....
Apek is very handsome indeed... haha.... if other gals know that i have a great date with him sure jealous dao wan to kill me... =p
so? so??? we're having a blast date by the way... (neninenipupu)
We went to klcc and walk around.... for sure we did go for a movie...
haha... i like the way he smile to me everytime i look into his eyes....
i was fall for his big hands too.... ^^
lastly, we ends our nite at 1am.... ):

haha.... the above 2 guys are dating me respectively...
owh gosh.... how am i goin to separate myself into 2 during study week since both of them want to study together with me in library for one week.... =.=

No comments: