Monday, April 12, 2010

Study Week...

Yea... it's study week!!!
Exam is coming soon...
I score badly in semester 1... damn regret T.T
I want to score better result this sem so that i wont let my parents disappoint of me...
anyway, i never let them disappointed before... try once??? lol... CRAZY!!!!!
haha... miss my family in this silent night though... wish to giv lotsa hugsssss to them... ^^
well, my beloved papa and mama.... ur daughter will bring a glory for both of u...
at the same time oso for my beloved Jesus Christ... :)
oh ya, my bro... pity him sooo muchhh.... well, your hardworks may come to a result one day... =p
No worries..... XD

Wanna learn to be matured and think like a grown up adult....
yea, i have to... dont want let my friends say me "kinna" anymore... hurts me a lot.... >.<

This study week gonna study kaw kaw ler... with my coursemate maybe.... my prince indeed...lol
My target was setted... not by me, but someone else... CGPA 3.5o
okey, babe... no problem.... you'd gave me 'overflowed' motivation dy... haha....XD



Wish me luckssss.... GOD BLESS ME too.... ^^





1 comment:

BabyPanda said...

hahahaa...wei!! i tot u upload some photo for me to critic!! hahaa...btw, what a high target for this sem eh~! but i think u can do it de lar....whatever things u want to get, u surely can get de...because u are CINDY KONG mah...always remember the quote "come lar, i scare u meh!!" hahaha...all the best to u!! muackss!!!