Friday, April 16, 2010

8 May 2010

CK will be returning home on this coming 8 of May...

Yayyyy....

HUI ar, gonna see u soon... u better earn lotsa money before i go back...haha

Goin to see my parents and brother in airport... :)

Goin to play with my doggies once i reach my house...

Goin to have a great dinner with my family... and a long talk in dining room after dinner...

I MISS THAT MOMENT!!!!
It happens everytime i go HOME ^^

However,

I'll be leaving my UM gang for 2 months...

i guess that those guys wont be missing me...

haha... coz i treat them badly.... >.<

Eyyy, i'm D211 club president okay, respect me plz!!!!

Sorry bha.... lol

I wont be seeing my beloved "bfs" as well...

aiyooo....

Sure will text me lotsa messages that time...

Or maybe forget about me dy... T.T

Well, just go through everything that my Father God had arranged for me...


And Lastly... BLESS ME IN THIS COMING EXAM~~~ XDD

2 comments:

BabyPanda said...

Weeeiiiii!!! I miss u badly!! Will earn money to play with u one!!!
hahahaha....erkhemmmm~~ "bfSsss"??!?!
hahaha...never mind...btw, what the hell is D211 is?? president wor~~hao lian!! hahahhaha...
faster come back ah!! miss ya!! hugsss...

cindy said...

hehehe... misssss youuuu babe....X(
bfssss... hehehe...
D211 is an unformal club lar...
all fei fei ppl.... =p