Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm so SorrY, Lynn...!!!

Sorry......
Does this word meaningful?
Does this word let you forgive me?

I admit that recently i didn't treat you nicely or friendly... this makes u heart broke i think...! It's my fault... i didn't even say 'happy birthday' to you during your birthday. i can't even realise when is your birthday... and i didn't prepare a present for you...!! What kind of friend am i for you??? NOT WORTHY at all....
SELFISH!!!! that's what i am. Cindy Kong is selfish.... i made my friends disappointed of me... i made my friends feel sad everytime.
Lynn, today is much much different already... don't ever trust somebody, even he or she treats you very nice. They might betray you one day. Try to be independent. That's what i did now. I never share my problems with friends. I burry all my "problems" in my soul. But it's very uneasy to do that.
Anyway, if you still believe me you can 'bla' all your unhappy thingy to me. I'll lend you my ears. Sorry ya.... i hope that we'll still BFF.

7 comments:

Lynnette said...

hey gurl, sorry for the harshly written words in my blog. ure wrong. ure worth to be friend with. that's a truth.if i have made u feel down or what i apologize for it. ofcoz ure still my bff. i guess when ur friends read this they will angry at me oso. so i thk i sud say sorry to them oso. sorry to all the gaporians who know me. if u have any prob u can definitely share with ur friends. anyone will do. u will feel better. trust me. lastly, still a 'sorry'.

BabyPanda said...

owh~ now i figure it out why lynn feel so down lately~ hmm...friends, don't say me kepo lar...actually everyone of us surely will face some conflicts with our friends. This is juz like a test to test whether u can handle this friendship or not. S, as we are friends, we should hold on each other and face whatever problems we faced. Do share ur problems with friends cause not all of the problems u can solve by urself!! CK...u r tough...u r smart..i think u will make the right decision...lynn is not that bad too~

Hocan said...

yaya.. Hocan oso no bad too ^^

cindy said...

yea, i made a decision ady. i don wan to be lynn de fren anymore. LOL. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE...!!! if i do so, i lack of one ppl gossip wif me. haha... lynn ar, gaporian won't angry u de. coz they oso faced tis type of problem... juz like hui said, BFF, so don worry...!!! ^o^
Actually i'm wrong oso. hehe... so, no need to opologize lar... Lynn, BE HAPPY ya... =p

Lynnette said...

*sob* how shocked when i was i reading ur fist 2 sentences. phiew.. ok! then we forget bout it liao lor. u oso ar. say whatever out when u feel like k. be happy also k. *promise*

Hocan said...

yeah yeah.. two pretty bcome fren again^^ hip hip hurray^^ Happy Ending... ^^

BabyPanda said...

And...they live happily ever after. The end. End of the fairy tail story. It's time to go to bed kids. Nite~ [LOL~ damn lame!!]